Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A new year with new adventures.

I'm Finally 19!
It seems so weird a whole year has come and gone. I think of life a year ago and I have completely changed! High school was great but I love the life I have now. College is great! I love the girls I live with and I wouldn't trade them for anything else! We have so much fun together... on my birthday they treated me like a princess! (my mom has all the pictures and fun things we did on her blog. I have a link to hers so go check them out!) My roommates made me wear a pink sash that said Birthday Girl haha it was great!
We had lots of fun with birthday cake and eating out all over the place! I swear I gained about 17 pounds this past week from all the eating out! We have been to Olive Garden, Cafe Rio, Firehouse and Center Street Grill! ha I have certianly been eating well for any of you that were worried.. haha But my birthday week was a crazy one! I'm in a great class called intro to family and consumer science (and for all that don't know that's actually my major) but in the class we have to learn how to do a food demonstration in front of the class and mine was due the day after my birthday! So birthday night I was up super late going over what I would say and practicing it for my roommates! they loved it specially because they got to taste my great food! I made white chocolate popcorn and it turned out great! My class loved it and I was certainly a hit. I also got to go to lunch with my mom and my sisters AND my dad. It was so good to see all of them!
I was a little sad I couldn't see Steve but he promised he would make it up to me. AND DID HE EVER! If you want to hear all about it I also have a link to a blog all about me and him, you can go read all about it and look at some of the pictures!
I love my birthday for another very special reason.. because its so close to the greatest holiday ever! I am absolutely in love with Valentine's day. Mostly because I just adore everything that has to do with being in love. So Valentine's day was a great one for me too! I was able to go home which is always a blast. I also got to see Steven and we had a great time that day! I always get bored if I write things more than once so once again... go ahead and go take a look at the great Valentine's day we had.
All in all this past week was such a fun one! I got to spend a 3 (which turned into 4) day weekend with my family and I loved it! The drive back up wasn't so great because of the wonderful snow! But I'm now back up in Logan safe and sound. I'm sure I'll be stuck up here for a couple weeks too! This weekend we get to have a great time with Mardi Gras. So check back at the first of the week to hear all about that great adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment